Thursday, October 11, 2007

No Baby Yet...

Just thought I'd let you know :) I really will try to get some new pictures up this weekend. It's going to be a busy one, so hopefully I'll have time. I took a much needed day off of work tomorrow to hang out with Mom. We're meeting with her decorator for the new house in the morning and then having birthday lunch. Who knows what the afternoon will entail...a nap? :) Or we might go poking around at the mall. We'll just see how big my ankles are by then!

Saturday is the Tech/A&M game, so that pretty much monopolizes at least Jeff's afternoon and then we have a BBQ at church. Sunday the ABF gals are throwing me a shower and then we're going out with the fam for birthday dinner.

Then, Bryce is free to come after that :)

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Honey, I hate to tell you Bryce might show up right during the Tech game....

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Any new news on the baby front?

Juicysmom said...

your in my prayers--hang in there!! Love ya