Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On the mend...I hope!

Landon is feeling much better. Brycer is getting there. Mom came Sunday night to stay with Bryce yesterday just so he could have another day to rest and try to get well. He seems to be doing better and slept MUCH better last night. 5 hours at a time and only got up once, which is amazing! That hasn't happened in weeks. I feel like a new person this morning getting to sleep 5 hours at a time!

Landon went home with Mom to spend the night and the day today in Bonham. I think Dad was going to take him to the driving range. Dad's personal mission is to turn our child in to the next Tiger Woods. As long as Landon agrees to support his Mom and Dad when he makes it big on the PGA tour, I'm fine with that. :)

Brycer is asleep on the couch so I better make good use of my time and try to get caught up on work. I'm DYING! I really got used to not being in the office while I was out on leave...and am still trying to get back in the swing of things! One day at a time is my new favorite motto!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Isn't there a saying, "Sleep when the baby sleeps"? Work can wait, take a nap! Tell Landon he can support his cousins too once he's on the PGA tour. If he makes as much as Tiger, it should be no problem!