Seems like all I've been blogging about lately is Bryce. Sweet Landon is hanging in there. He's a great big brother and loves his brother dearly. I can hardly believe he will turn 4 on April 10th. I have a 4 year old? How is that possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Where did our babies go? Glad Bryce's appt. went well. I remember taking Luke to the specialist for the same thing at around Bryce's age. He didn't end up having to be banded as his minor deformity, self-corrected. Did they say how long Bryce will have to wear it?
Hey Amy!
Thanks for the updates. What a trooper you have in both your boys!!! Wish we were coming to the wedding this weekend. HAVE fun for me, too!!!!!
Remember my friend Megan that was in my wedding? Her baby (now 3) wore a Docband for several months and her little head was fixed in no time. You will be so glad you did it. He is a doll. I wish I could squeeze those cheeks!
Hi Amy!!! It's Jamie Chitty. I am happy I found your blog. Your boys are adorable!!
We are waiting on some art to hang on the walls and then we will send out some pictures....it just seems so plain with nothing on the walls!
Hey Jamie! Good to hear from you. We were in Searcy/Little Rock for Misti Jones' wedding this past weekend. It's been 7 years since I've been back. Crazy stuff!
Amy,
I wish I had known you had been in town. I work in LR and only live about 40 minutes from LR. I would have enjoyed getting to see you. Maybe next time! Traci
Post a Comment