We went for Bryce's appt yesterday and got a great report! They said that he has made amazing progress and if he keeps it up he'll only have to wear the helmet another 2 weeks. YEAH!
Hey Amy. I just found your blog as a link from some other HU blog. Anyway, I live in McKinney and have 2 kiddos too. Do you go to Crosspoint? I am in MOPS there and also my son goes to Mother's day out there. Crazy. Hopefully I'll see you around sometime. Ashley (Sholl) Lemaster
Hey Heather! Glad to hear FC is going well. I'm thinking about selling wooden signs..scriptures, sayings etc. I'm sure you've seen them before. I'm going to do a craft show in late May to see how they sell. We'll see!
Hey Ashley! Crazy stuff! I actually lived with Angela for a year after we went to HUF together. Great to hear from you. Yes, we are members at Crosspoint and love it. Are Angela and Nick still in the Dallas area? It's been ages since I've talked to her. Take care!
I just tagged you on my blog. I had never been tagged before -so don't feel obligated to do it if you don't want to . No big deal. Hope you are doing well.
6 comments:
That's great. You will definitely have to post before and after pictures. I can't wait to see that cute little boy.
Praise God, and now if it would only take two weeks to pay the darn thing off, right?
I read on your Holly's blog that you're getting the itch to start a business, maybe on Etsy. What type of biz are you going to do?
Faith Creations is still going strong. I have my creations in 1 store with 2 more on the square in McKinney upcoming.
Heather
Hey Amy. I just found your blog as a link from some other HU blog. Anyway, I live in McKinney and have 2 kiddos too. Do you go to Crosspoint? I am in MOPS there and also my son goes to Mother's day out there. Crazy. Hopefully I'll see you around sometime.
Ashley (Sholl) Lemaster
Hey Heather! Glad to hear FC is going well. I'm thinking about selling wooden signs..scriptures, sayings etc. I'm sure you've seen them before. I'm going to do a craft show in late May to see how they sell. We'll see!
Hey Ashley! Crazy stuff! I actually lived with Angela for a year after we went to HUF together. Great to hear from you. Yes, we are members at Crosspoint and love it. Are Angela and Nick still in the Dallas area? It's been ages since I've talked to her. Take care!
I just tagged you on my blog. I had never been tagged before -so don't feel obligated to do it if you don't want to . No big deal. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment