Tuesday, September 25, 2007

6 more weeks...or less??

I had my 34 week appt yesterday. Bryce is right on schedule....or maybe a little ahead (wishful thinking on my part). I gained more weight than I would have liked these last two weeks, but Dr. Bakos said that it's mostly due to swelling. I'm still 7-8 pounds less than I was with Landon so I feel like I'm doing REALLY well! My blood pressure is staying in check too which is good.

My next appt is in 2 weeks and then I'll go every week until Bryce comes. I made a comment to Dr. Bakos about hoping that this one follows his brother's lead and comes two weeks early...and she said "maybe so!" OK...I'm really getting my hopes up now :)

It's funny, everyone has a date that they've picked out for Bryce's birthday. Let me know your thoughts! Dad says the 20th (that's Grandpa's birthday) and Jeff's Aunt Lissa says the 19th (that's her birthday). Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Amy Wood said...

I forgot to say that my pick is the 25th. No other reason than mother's intuition!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

When is your actual due date? I want to make my predictions too.

Amy Wood said...

Our actual due date is 11/4