Thursday, September 27, 2007

My life...

So my neighbor from two doors down just knocked on my door telling me I must have a major water leak or break in the line in our back yard because water is flowing out from our fence across the neighbor's driveway and in to the road.

So, needless to say I ran to the back yard only to discover that.......Landon had decided to turn the hose on THIS MORNING when he was outside FULL BLAST and so we've been watering concrete for the last 5 hours.

Does this make me a bad Mom? :) Guess I'll have to keep a better eye on him. We had a long talk about why he should NEVER turn the water on without asking Mommy and Daddy first.

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That water bill should be a nice one to pay.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, we need an update a weeks gone by without one....It's not like you're busy getting ready for Bryce or anything....Maybe some nursery pic's would suffice....That'll be enough to get me off your back for at least a few days...(wink)